Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

there's an app for that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's an app for that...

What fun and obscure apps have you found?

I just found the igo potty app... With a timer and what not. I haven't downloaded it, don't know if I will, but I'm about to start potty training for the LAST TIME EVER and so why not.

What about you? Any weird apps?
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

I have a friend who develops severe weather iPhone apps that have me drooling. Reason #5476456345 I need an iPhone. I'm getting a Verizon one when the next generation is released.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

There's also this (not iPhone specific)

https://squareup.com/

I plan to use this if/when I ever get this photography business up and running.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
        I have a friend who develops severe weather iPhone apps that have me drooling. Reason #5476456345 I need an iPhone. I'm getting a Verizon one when the next generation is released.
        I'll be racing you to the store!
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

One of my favorite (semi-random) apps is The Daily Puppy. My daily dose of adorableness. It really doesn't have much of a point, but I'm a puppyholic, so I'm obsessed.
          I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

NO WAY! I check that site every single day!!! That and Cute Overload.
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

AHHHH! I love Cute Overload!!!

The Daily Puppy website is better than the app...but I decided I needed the mobile cuteness.

Comment

Why are you waiting until the next version - what is wrong with the current one?
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                  Why are you waiting until the next version - what is wrong with the current one?
                  From what I've read, the iPhone 4 has reception issues, even with the new Verizon one, ie: the antennae problem. Some also say it is glitchier than its predecessors AND Apple is supposedely making significant changes to the iPhone 5 which should come out June-ish this year.
                  Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I have the iPhone 4 with AT&T and my friend has one with Verizon. Mine works a million times better than hers. Hers is super slow. I'd wait for the new one for Verizon too. Plus, the iPhone 5 is supposed to be much better, period!

Comment

Perfect! My 2 year thing/upgrade eligibility is in July!!

Comment

Grr, our issue is we need to switch before we leave Mayo so that we get their discount, guess we'll have to see. Sorry to hijack peggy.
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

From what I've read, the iPhone 4 has reception issues, even with the new Verizon one, ie: the antennae problem. Some also say it is glitchier than its predecessors AND Apple is supposedely making significant changes to the iPhone 5 which should come out June-ish this year.
                          This...and I'd prefer a phone that wasn't retrofitted for Verizon. I'm hoping for one you can talk/play on at the same time. We have to break our contract with AT&T and the cost to break it goes down every month. I've waited 5 years...I figure I can wait a few more months to get what I really want

And I like new, shiny things.

Comment

Lol. I find the verizon vs AT&T iPhone discussion fascinating! I was thinking to upgrade our iPhones next year when we've had 2 yrs already... But maybe sooner. U never know...
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

For all our Catholics, there's an app for organizing/preparing for confession. No idea how useful it may be, but sounds very forward-thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X