Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

there's an app for that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just downloaded the potty app. Let's see if I can get this boy potty trained before he's 5. I don't think it will happen before age 4 (March 18th).

For Catholics, I love the iMissal app. There is also a Catholic Prayer app, iCatholicFM, Patron Saints, RC Calendar, Rosary, Mass Times (mass times for parishes across the country -- great if you're away from home on a Sunday).
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

For Catholics, I love the iMissal app. There is also a Catholic Prayer app, iCatholicFM, Patron Saints, RC Calendar, Rosary, Mass Times (mass times for parishes across the country -- great if you're away from home on a Sunday).
      Sweet! I am going to go app crazy! It drives me nuts that my SIL has had a iphone for years, but wont download any apps because "she doesn't want to clutter up her phone." It makes me physically ill.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Then what's the point of having an iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          This...and I'd prefer a phone that wasn't retrofitted for Verizon. I'm hoping for one you can talk/play on at the same time.
          I have a Verizon Droid and I can talk and surf at the same time. Not sure if iPhones are in our future, but there might be a Mac in the household in the next few years.
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Then what's the point of having an iPhone?
            Beats me. Everyone in the household (except for the 6 & 7 year olds) have one. Yes, my 13 year old BIL has an iPhone and I don't. WAHHHH.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

*plugs for iPod* All the fun of apps, none of the monthly data plan...
              Alison

Comment

Emoji Free. I love emoticons.
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
                  *plugs for iPod* All the fun of apps, none of the monthly data plan...
                  I have the ipod but I'm tired of only having internet when free wi-fi is available and having to also carry a phone.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Ditto SuzySunshine. Plus my place of work blocks Pandora, even on mobile devices.

Comment

Just throwing it out there. 3/4G is certainly super-cool and two devices are more cumbersome than one (but in my bulky diaper bag I can't say that I hurt for space, LOL)...
                      Alison

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                        I have the ipod but I'm tired of only having internet when free wi-fi is available and having to also carry a phone.
                        Same here. Then I also end up having to repeat apps on iPod and find an android version for my phone.

Comment

Working...
                        X