Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy match monday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy match monday!!!

Hope all the M4 people are also getting good news today! It's almost the big day!!!
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

I take it your boyfriend matched. Congratulations!!!
    Cristina
    IM PGY-2

Comment

He did. What a relief! Not that I was really worried, but knowing for sure is definitely a good feeling.

Comment

Congrats!
        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

congrats!
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

This is so exciting to see for my first time! Congrats corn poffi! Best wishes to everyone else too! I hope we hear more good news!
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Congratulations!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I was so patient about this whole process (mostly). All patience has flown out the window! I want to know where now!

My fiancé matched but his roommate didn't. Really really sucky. I know he'll be okay, but i wish there was something we could do. Any ideas from the wise ones who have been through this before?

Comment

Congrats! I remember being such a ball of nerves one year ago today.

Comment

Congrats, ladies!

Word to the wise: have a VERY involved project of some type to do for the next few days. Prefferably something physically taxing. And DO NOT allow your DH to pick a stress induced fight. Not worth it.

And drink. I suggest wine. Lots and lots of wine.

Comment

Congrats!
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

diggitydot, I'm totally doing just that. He's on call tonight, I'm volunteering tomorrow night, Wednesday night, I'm going out for drinks with a long-lost girlfriend. I am staying away from him as much as possible. He seems to be less stressed on the outside than he was the last couple weeks, but I have a feeling he's a bundle of nerves just waiting to be unwrapped. Eeek.

Mrs. MD, Esq., congrats to your fiancé! Too bad to hear about his roommate. Was he looking to match into general surgery as well?

Comment

Congratulations! i hope the time until Thursday flies!
                          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congrats on the matches!
                            High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Congrats everyone, try and enjoy knowing that they will be residents! Because in 3 days you'll have to start worrying about moving, jobs, housing etc! In the meantime keep yourselves busy and celebrate!!!
                              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                              X