Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy match monday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling relieved to know we matched as well. Working until Wed afternoon and then time will really crawl! Can't wait to know where we are going though.

Comment

Congrats!!
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Congrats everyone!!! I agree about the wine...
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Yes, he was also trying to match in GS...hopefully he'll scramble into a GS categorical spot nut there are only four left, so... :-/

Also, I am quickly realizing just how little patience I have! Is it Thursday yet?!

Comment

I wonder which gs programs didn't fill?
            Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Yikes! Best of luck to the roommate! My BF said all the open GS spots were somewhere down south.
              I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

We're going through some craziness and politics with DH's hospital. We both keep saying to each other - "just think, we could be waiting for Match Day." Good luck to all of you. I still have stress over that very difficult time in our lives. And remember, wherever you end up, it will be fine! There are people who end up unhappy at their #1 and people who end up very happy much further down on their list. Just ride it out.
                -Deb
                Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

SO EXCITING! I'm trying to keep us busy - we did a family dinner last night, meeting with some of his friends tonight, and a concert the night before Match - but I'm dying waiting! SO happy all of our friends have matched so far and aren't in the midst of the scramble. Good luck everyone!!! How are your schools handling match day?

Comment

Our school is hosting a Match Day brunch Thursday morning. It's spring break here, so I'd like to take the kids. Did anyone else bring their kids or see others bring their kids to Match Day ceremony stuff?
                    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife View Post
                      Our school is hosting a Match Day brunch Thursday morning. It's spring break here, so I'd like to take the kids. Did anyone else bring their kids or see others bring their kids to Match Day ceremony stuff?
                      We had a lot of kids [over 20] amongst DH's classmates and they were all at the Match Day ceremony.

Comment

Match Day here is very child-friendly. Not that I've been, but I've heard/seen pictures.
                        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

DH's school did both - daytime activities were kid friendly and the dinner that night was not. I know its stressful but try to enjoy it!
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The roommate ended up getting a spot...i don't know if prelim or categorical spot though...

I think he'll end up being happy there though...

Comment

Working...
                            X