Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The CEO at DH's new hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CEO at DH's new hospital

sent me a bouquet of flowers yesterday...a beautiful $100+ arrangement. She also sent a card with them thanking me and the kids for making the sacrifice and moving, as well as for having faith in the hospital and new job. This isn't even DH's employer - he works for a group that the hospital contracts with. What a great way to make my day!!!
    -Deb
    Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Wow!!! That's amazing.
    Danielle
    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

What a thoughtful gesture.
      Kris

Comment

Wow, Deb that is quite the gesture. When is the move?
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

So cool!!!!
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

This really gives me hope that we made a good decision and that this move will be a good one. We don't know when we're moving yet. I am having a garage sale tomorrow and Sat (planned before the move, but now way more than it would have been), we're going to Disney World on Wednesday, and decided we will deal with getting the house on the market when we get back. I was trying to do it all at once and really thought I was going to end up in in-patient psych. It was just too much at once. DH is already working 1/2 time administratively (but mostly by phone) in Ohio. In July, he's full time out there both clinically and administratively, but if the house doesn't sell by then, the kids and I will probably stay here until August and he'll travel back and forth. our friends and family think we're crazy trying to do this so fast having not even looked at houses yet, but this is NOTHING compared to the Match.
            -Deb
            Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Awesome!!

Meetup???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I wish you the smoothest of transitions and I truly hope that this job and town become a perfect fit for your family.

Welcome back to the Buckeye State!
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                  I wish you the smoothest of transitions and I truly hope that this job and town become a perfect fit for your family.

Welcome back to the Buckeye State!
                  This. I have every hope that this is where you settle down for sure, so you can really start to lay some roots. I wasn't particularly enamored of where we are right now, but after 10 years (er...how did that happen?!) I really like it here. I think it's all about the people that surround you. It sounds like you're off to a good start!!

Comment

Lovely!
                    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Wow! Great welcome! Such a nice sign that you guys made the right decision!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Wow, that's a really thoughtful gesture. Makes me wonder about the differences between male & female CEO's. Pretty sure that wouldn't have occured to most male CEO's.

Good luck with the move and have a blast in WDW!
                        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                        X