Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

With the wind chill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the wind chill

It is 21F

We might get a little snow.

I am fit to be tied.

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I would head to Texas. But it's in the 50s here.
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

In the low 60's here. It's spring like conditions finally with more sun than clouds. Gorgeous day today! To bad I have to work.
      PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

I was thinking about you yesterday Kris. This was the weekend we were considering the KC get together -- yesterday was mid-70's and GORGEOUS. Today ... not so much. Still, no where near 21. I'd lose it.

Comment

92 here.

and humid. cross your fingers that we get the 30% chance of rain today...

Jenn

Comment

Note from St cloud weather page:

Welcome to one of the 10 snowiest cold seasons in St. Cloud records. The total 2010-2011 snowfall is now 66.1 inches, now the 8th highest cold season snowfall of the 104 years of St. Cloud snow records.

Comment

I was *this* close to feeling really, REALLY awful for you, Kris. (Instead of just commiserating over crappy, snowy winters). Except that 66" of snow has me j-e-a-l-o-u-s. We had over 120" of snow this winter.

However, none of which has been in freakin' May. That, my dear, sucks balls.

Comment

Lol. I will actually take snow over the freezing conditions. There have been a few times where Cheri was complaining about the snow where I have thought "I'll take the snow over the bitter cold". How can we live only a few hours apart but she's getting snow and we have -25F (for example). Either way, this winter has been a bear for everyone. I'd just like to see some semblance of a Spring before construction, I mean Summer, begins! Sigh.

Comment

Ugh, the negative temps this year were crazy. We had weeks at a time without temps in positive territory. It was just dumb.

Please feel free to ignore my bitterness. I'm still pissed that we had to dig ourselves a car-wide path in 40" of snow for about 50' just so we go get to the main road and on our merry way to O'Hare. This winter was not on my list of faves this year.

Comment

You def have my sympathies about the snow.

Oh .... And we had weeks at a time below -20F .... Like ... 6 weeks. Our schools are open at -35F even when the twin cities are closed.

Hmmmm. Why do we live here?

Off to. Google ID jobs ....

Comment

It's 60-70 here, but I hears someone say that it rained for 26 out of 30 days in April. I'm so over snow and rain.

Comment

We had a couple of nice days earlier this spring and then rain and gloom for the rest it. Supposedly the next few days are nice(r). I'll believe it when I see it.
                        Kris

Comment

Lol. We had andrew's band concert this evening. The band instructor got a standing ovation for his "Welcome to our Winter ...uh ... Spring concert!

Comment

The 10 day forecast here is 50's and 60's after tomorrow - let's hope they're right!
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I don't know how you ladies do it. I would go nuts!
                              Veronica
                              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                              X