Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer...

...seems to have arrived. Its supposed to be 80 today and tomorrow.

Of course we're not used to that yet so I dressed R in long sleeves and long pants this morning, should probably go change him.

And A is wearing a flower shirt and butterfly skirt that don't match because "Butterflies love flowers" - 3 year old logic

ETA: And I think I'm going to have to stop posting because I can't look at my 9 day (!) ticker and have any good thoughts. I should be packing something, not sitting on my butt on here and having coffee.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Happyhappyhappyhappy! I see the sun!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I try to look at the weather every morning before dressing the kids because one day it'll be 80 and sunny and the next it'll be 60 and rainy. Our drawers don't have the space for multiple seasons, but when you have a week with all of them I can't put anything in storage.
      ~Heather~
      Wife to pre-med student; mommy to a four & three year old.

Comment

I almost screamed when I woke up this morning, I was so excited. It's not quite 8:30, but it's 63 already! It's about freaking time!!!
        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I know! I'm so grateful for the nice weather, but it would have been nice to have more than a few days of spring. I love A's logic, very cute.

Enjoy your time online, but get cracking when you're done with your coffee!!!

Comment

8:45 and it is officially warmer OUTside than in! Woot!!!!!

ETA: Cheri, Kris, CornPoffi and I all life within a few hours of each other!
            Kris

Comment

I better enjoy my open windows this morning because I'm a wimp and will be closing them as soon as it gets really humid

A & R's rooms are now packed other then the clothes we are taking with us to the temp house - yay!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

finally got to break out the seersucker to work this morning!
                - Eric: Husband to PGY3 Neuro

Comment

^Love it!

I managed to not get sick at all the entire winter (though I did take a sick day when I didn't want to drive on ice), and now that the weather is finally gorgeous, I have a cold. Boo. Oh well, just means I get to wear a scarf sans jacket... one of my favorite looks even when I don't have a cold.
                  Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

It's 90 degrees outside today, so I hear. I am sitting at work with a jacket on because it's 60 in here all year long. I guess I'll take it over all my previous years of no AC! DH has no clinic (no work) today - so he is having fun at home while I am at work...get me to May 27th!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

It's going to be in the low 70s here today, with no rain in sight for awhile. I love this time of year here - everything is bright, fresh and green! Probably a key reason why we got married outside in the middle of May.
                      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

It's going to hit 90 here today and it's been in the 80s for awhile. Summer can suck it.
                        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

It's 60s and overcast in Portland, but at least it's not raining today!

Comment

Our highs are in the upper 70's but it's HOT in the car when we load up. I know people around here must think I'm a old lady with my car window shade. Don't care! LOL! I hate a hot car. Family vacation July 4th in Fort Worth Texas- should be nice and toasty. hehehehe! Otherwise we are enrolled in Mommy and baby swim class this June and looking forward to warmer weather.
                            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

It's been warm here the last couple days but is supposed to get cold again. I'm afraid we're going to miss spring entirely.
                              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
                              X