Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

where to get superhero print scrubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get superhero print scrubs?

Am interested to purchase special scrubs for DH with superhero prints on it.. things like superman or batman etc.. but those prints must not too be complicated.. just simple logos all over the scrub top. Anyone knows where to find them? I tried google but those fabric samples showed on some websites were too messy and ugly...

thanks...
    Match Day was the happiest day of my life... followed by my wedding day...

Hmmmm, I am not sure that I know any doctors that wear scrubs with any sort of print on them.
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

he is a ped doc and in the children's hospital where he works, many doctors and nurses wear printed scrubs. So, i thought it would be fun for him to have a piece or two..

Comment

I'm not sure. DH has to wear hospital-issued scrubs; however, he can wear his own scrub cap. He likes to get Batman ones, especially when he's working with kids. He usually finds them on eBay.
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

yeah.. i saw those on ebay.. But, Dh is not a surgeon and doesn't wear scrub caps. So, i want printed scrub tops.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
            I'm not sure. DH has to wear hospital-issued scrubs; however, he can wear his own scrub cap. He likes to get Batman ones, especially when he's working with kids. He usually finds them on eBay.
            So does my DH. There is a scrub cap company that comes to the hospital every year and he purchases all kinds of cute scrub caps for his peds patients.

Labmouse, if there are other people at his hospital that have printed scrubs, can he ask them where they got them?
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Have you tried etsy.com? I found one shop that has a few simple prints - you can click the thumbnails to the right of the big picture to see the different designs.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/49500673...ros-and-robots

Comment

Ebay
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Interesting. DH works in a kiddo hospital and no one wears scrubs with prints on them. Maybe a fun tie or scrub cap, but I've never seen any of the attendings or nurses dress like this. It's amazing how things vary at each location.

Good luck finding what you are looking for!
                  Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

ooo.. i saw the one on etsy and find it rather complicated. What i envision is different versions of the batman yellow logo printed all over a black scrub top. THAT would be hard to find. =( The one suggested by cassy is spiderman but i would prefer batman cause it is DH favourite superhero..

Comment

Have you considered going to an embroidery shop and requesting one? Or maybe buying patches to sew (or have sewn) on? Those would be subtle and fun, and you could pick out your own colors!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

^ This. I went and searched for superhero patches after reading this and there are way more options to play with than printed material!
                        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                        X