Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sometimes I just don't get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I just don't get it

Today we went to Home Depot, so DH could find ridiculously fine sandpaper. We spent $15 on the sandpaper and now he is sitting on the ground sanding his golf putter. Because there are the tiniest of tiny dings in it. So tiny I had to squint to see them.

Yet the peeling finish on the top of his car is a non-issue.

I just don't understand sometimes.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

I don't get it either. Though he might have better luck with the 0000 steel wool pads. That will smooth and shine those babies up.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
      I don't get it either. Though he might have better luck with the 0000 steel wool pads. That will smooth and shine those babies up.
      I'm not sure why, but this comment made me laugh out loud!!

Comment

0000 steel wool pads
        Actually, I was wrong, he didn't buy 3 types of sandpaper, he bought 2 kinds and steel wool pads.
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

LOL.

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Don't worry, in a very short time he will be at the store buying three types of bottle nipples .
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
              Don't worry, in a very short time he will be at the store buying three types of bottle nipples .
              I concur with this. Yesterday we started our baby registry (it's a little early but probably our only weekend together for the next two months). You should have seen him sit on the ground at Babies R Us and investigate nipple flow rates, bottle size, etc. all cross-referencing which would fit with which breast pumps.
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
              X