Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Who lives in the Pacific Northwest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lives in the Pacific Northwest?

Now that we are married, DH graduated Med School, we moved for PGY1, and I am feeling mostly settled (or as much as I can be at this point!) I am curious to know which awesome ladies live in my region!
    Living the Life of Intern Year...

Let's see, I'm about three hours from you, there are two members about 1-1.5 hours from you, and about 4? members about 2 hours from you. I'll let them reveal themselves, or not, as they see fit since this is a public forum. Welcome to the Northwest!!
    Alison

Comment

I'm from and live in the PNW ) I'm about 5 hours south of you.
      Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

We'll be back in WA in less than 11 months...

Comment

We just moved here in July. Are spiders so common here? I have a slight phobia and I was thinking our place was infested but touring other places these past few weeks some of the property management people say they're common to this region.
          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Spiders are very common.

Comment

That's good news to hear you'll be moving back. I guess I'll have to manage with the spiders.
              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

We are one hour to the north of you.

Spiders are very common. Good for keeping tabs on other insects!!!
                married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I had forgotten how common spiders were as well! I'm just pretending they are not here
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                    We'll be back in WA in less than 11 months...
                    Holy crap, really? That's awesome!!
                    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Another P-Town girl here. Welcome to the PNW!! You'll love it.
                      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Yup, as soon as fellowship finishes up next June, we're the hell outta Dodge.

Comment

We'll be back in the PNW next year too. If all goes to plan and DH gets a job of course
                          Central CA has the worst spiders of anywhere we have lived, yuck.

Comment

Le sigh. We are trying to work our way back there. It all depends on the army. We shall see...
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I've never noticed as many spiders as I have in PDX. But then again, I just spent the four years prior to this living in an apt in NYC with all sorts of nasty bugs, so I guess it's just a trade-off.

Comment

Working...
                              X