Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Surviving Residency availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! I was literally on amazon reading the first chapter yesterday, I was going to buy it, but then I wanted to ask you where the best place to buy from would be. Do you have a direct website to buy it from?
    First chapter was fantastic btw.
    -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

I bought my copy on Amazon. I control the imsn facebook page and would be happy to pass anything on to Kris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Thanks! B & N online tries to beat Amazon at times. You can also wait until mid-Oct and I have more to send out.
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Ok I'll request to add myself on fb iMSN too. I'm thinking of a pretty and local Oregon place to take the picture. Hmm maybe I should get the Duck in it? He's like Micky Mouse around here. You'll recognize me from my profile picture. It's one I have in my gallery here.
          Last edited by Cinderella; 09-20-2011, 07:29 PM.
          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

All were sent out last week. Let me know via PM when you have gotten yours.

Kris

Comment

Kris - I bought a copy for Kindle a few weeks ago and enjoyed it. I wish I'd read it at the start of residency, rather than 2+ years in! Thanks for putting all that information into book form; I'm sure it must of have been quite a project with everything else going on. I'm sure I will refer to it again if/when we have to move.

Comment

FYI - I've forwarded your book onto the dude's program coordinator so she can include it for the new residents' info packs.

Comment

Bumping to ask for pictures, amazon reviews, etc from those of you who got them.

I will have four new books to give out in November as well....

Comment

I'd love a copy in November if they're not all accounted for. If they are I'd still be happy to purchase mine on Amazon!

Comment

Working...
                    X