Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Opentable.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opentable.com

I saw where one person said they use the opentable.com ap, but has anyone else used it? My boss was telling me about it last night and she uses frequently and gets points? Do you get free dinners that often? Is this the only site that does this points for dinner reservations, type of service? TIA!
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

I use it and love it...but no idea about points??

Comment

Anytime we want to make a reservation we use it. We don't use it enough to figure out how the points work. I probably should. Its just a really easy great way to make reservations.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Use it all the time. No idea what the points are about, but I love the app.

Comment

I use it and have had only positive experiences, but I haven't used it enough to earn points. The only thing is that I believe you need to make your reservations 24 hours in advance, and there have been times when DH is surprised by an early day and we just have to call the restaurant directly to see if they have a table. (Not that that happens now with a kid. )
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Nope, you don't have to make reservations 24-hours in advance. We'e made them literally from a restaurant's parking lot.

Comment

I asked DH about the points and apparently you can earn gift certificates to restaurants when you build up enough (who knew)?

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
                Nope, you don't have to make reservations 24-hours in advance. We'e made them literally from a restaurant's parking lot.
                Nice! Good to know!
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

You'd have to eat out quite a lot to earn gift certificates. This was much easier in NY. Down here only a couple of restaurants use the system. I've also used them to make reservations for vacations since they cover whole country.

Comment

We use it mainly on vacation, too. Most of the restaurants in our small city don't need reservations.

Comment

Use it all the time for here and for DC and pretty much anywhere else I travel.

J.

Comment

Working...
                      X