Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Me and my pregnancy brain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
    Kris, seriously, the baby was already across the asile and I was like, "Bye-bye, Sam!" I'm a little afraid to tell my husband about it.
    LOL

I am ... 5 years post-partum .... (chuckles under breath) and I recently bought different colored socks for each of my 3 boys. I did this because when I fold them I can't tell what size they are anymore and so I don't know what belongs to the 16 year old, 12 year old or 7 year old (who has big feet but isn't even on the growth charts). Get this .... I can't remember which color I bought for which kid ... so now, I have 3 different colors of socks and once I fold them, all bets are off. My brain hurts. It really does.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Um, our kids don't even bother with matched socks. My mom sends us dozens of pairs each year so we have a bazillion seasonal/holiday/etc. socks. I do laundry for five damn people, I figure the least they can is match their own socks. They prefer to just shove them in their drawers and grab whatever when they need to wear some.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
        LOL

I am ... 5 years post-partum .... (chuckles under breath) and I recently bought different colored socks for each of my 3 boys. I did this because when I fold them I can't tell what size they are anymore and so I don't know what belongs to the 16 year old, 12 year old or 7 year old (who has big feet but isn't even on the growth charts). Get this .... I can't remember which color I bought for which kid ... so now, I have 3 different colors of socks and once I fold them, all bets are off. My brain hurts. It really does.

Kris
        Do any of the boys know who has what color?? I could see myself doing the same thing. DH doesn't get any white socks besides Target brand crew socks, and he has one kind of black dress sock as well. Dude wouldn't pair his socks if his life depended on it...and I sure as heck won't!
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
          Placental brain drain baby...just wait till you start breast feeding and run around holding your baby while simulatenously freaking out because you've lost the baby. Your husband will look and you and say, "dear, you are holding the baby"
          Done that!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

omg this thread is hilarious and makes me truly concerned for the future when I get preggers. I am already a total space cadet walking around looking for my cell while talking on it and trying to unlock the apt door with the car clicker..., I am so doomed.
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

L.jane my youngest is 4 years old & sadly I still on occasion look for my phone while using it or having it on my person. The the worst, is when I actually freak out& make everybody look for it. EVentually I call the number with my house phone,only to have it ring in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Momo View Post
                L.jane my youngest is 4 years old & sadly I still on occasion look for my phone while using it or having it on my person. The the worst, is when I actually freak out& make everybody look for it. EVentually I call the number with my house phone,only to have it ring in my pocket.
                Happens at least once a week.
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I once forgot to pay all of our bills for an entire month. And then kept thinking how fortunate we were to still have so much money in our checking account at the end of the month. 8 )
                  Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

DH couldn't find the coffee today...apparently pregnancy brain is contagious.
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Lol
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

fyi... pregnancy brain is on How I Met Your Mother tonight. Its hilarious.
                        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I'll need to watch that! I am Lily in many ways!
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
                          X