Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Can I ask favor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I ask favor?

My aunt and her sisters are trying to win a spa day for their mom, who is a wonderfully fantabulous woman. She is in the running, but needs a bit of push to make it to first place. She is just 5 votes shy of winning. Can we please have another awesome show of iMSN power to make this happen for her?

http://www.ubakeusa.com/superwoman/vote.php is the website and her name is Rae Scheck. You will need to scroll down to find her name and it does require registration.

Thanks again to some clearly awesome peeps!
    Kris

Done!

Comment

Anything for you!
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I'm having problems registering. I've tried three different emails and it keeps telling me it could not insert email?
        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Done. I wasn't sure it counted my vote after registering, validating, and clicking "vote," so I voted again once logged in. It let me, and the vote numbers went up by one at that point.
          Cristina
          IM PGY-2

Comment

I guess I had to wait a little bit because it finally let me register and vote. Done! Let us know how it goes.
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Done!
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Done! How cute!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Bumping this. You can vote daily and Rae has fallen to 7 votes behind.
                  Kris

Comment

Just voted.
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Done - and if you bump this daily, it will remind me to keep voting!
                      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Done.
                        Cristina
                        IM PGY-2

Comment

I voted again, I thought about registering another e-mail address but I don't want to get her DQ'd.
                          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Voted today!

Comment

Done! She's 10 votes behind the other girl.
                              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X