Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

If you've lost something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you've lost something...

...look under the couch cushions and the couch itself. Yeah. I'm washing the slipcovers today and prepping the floor for another coat of poly. That was a lot of toys. And change. And jewelry (kids). And a whole ton of popcorn.

Pizza. A slice of pizza in my couch. Yummy
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Ew! I hope it was the old couch and not the new one!!

Comment

We had a hamster that escaped from her cage and hid in our couch. Luckily I found her two days later (still alive) hanging out inside the springs happy as a clam
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

How on earth did you find her?!

Comment

She didn't starve in there, did she! Lol!
            No..the old green kid couch. Oh my...E would have a shit attack if it was in his new baby :O!!
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
              How on earth did you find her?!
              Since they are nocturnal I stayed awake one night and listened for her. Dh and I had to nearly take the bottom of the sofa off to get her out. Lol Syl, she likely could have lasted weeks in there with all the food available
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Tara, I had a hamster that did that many years ago. She actually chewed the couch filler to make herself a little nest. I'm pretty sure she was there more than a couple of days. Fun stuff.
                Cristina
                IM PGY-2

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette View Post
                  Tara, I had a hamster that did that many years ago. She actually chewed the couch filler to make herself a little nest. I'm pretty sure she was there more than a couple of days. Fun stuff.
                  It's not so much the chewed up filling as the hamster shit in the couch that grosses me out.
                  Kris

Comment

My daughter has one of those red buggy's with the handle for me to push. Anyway, she loves it and we use it a lot. We don't have a garage so we keep in in the playroom in it's "parking spot." Twice now, I have found old disgusting sippy cups of milk () in the hood of the car. Apparently, that's where she stores her beverages...let's just say I don't get grossed out by much, but that was gross.
                    Wife to a PGY-7 Interventional Cardiology Fellow, Mom to two. DS(7) and DD(3).

Comment

Ugh! That just made me gag! Did you just throw the cups out?

That's what I would have done. Nothing grosses me out like old milk. Blech!
                      I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

We lost our cat in the couch when we moved. She was so scared she somehow climbed in the couch underneath. I was hysterical because I thought she had escaped or trapped in the walls in the basement. She was in that damn couch for an entire day.

Comment

We have a chair with a "black hole". It swallows things and then spits them back out several months later. One of the boys lost their DSi - we searched and searched and searched .... Eventually bought a new one, then 3 months later , it's under the chair. Happened with something else, and then we finally figured out that the chair eats stuff.

Comment

Working...
                          X