Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I need the iMSN mojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link to a novena to St. Joseph:
    http://www.stjosephsite.com/SJS_Pray...20a%20home.htm
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I have a friend who is Protestant who wants to try it for a couple of properties she and her husband are trying to sell.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

St Joseph didn't work for me either...likely for the same reasons as bonbon.

Comment

We're Catholic, and the St. Joseph statue hasn't worked yet (although it did in two other houses)...he's already been buried for a while. My kids have started ending our prayers at dinner "and if St. Joseph could please help sell our house, it'd be great." or something similar. I think the material possession sacrifices are really a nice touch (especially because they'll help me as I'm so over the unpacking). We're finally settling into the new house, but it's still not the IL house, and never will be. I think part of the reason I "need" it to sell is so I have no temptation of moving back in. I hated where we lived, but MAN, I loved my house!!! Other people do, too. If the media could lay off the term "double dip recession" for just a day, we would have had it sold to one of three potential families by now. Ugh - I know I'm not alone when I say I'm so over this economy. The one thing we do at least have is job security.
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post
            Other people do, too. If the media could lay off the term "double dip recession" for just a day, we would have had it sold to one of three potential families by now. Ugh - I know I'm not alone when I say I'm so over this economy. The one thing we do at least have is job security.
            So true! Plus it is near IMPOSSIBLE to get a mortgage these days even with really good credit.
            Tara
            Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

So what happened? Did he come back with an offer?
              Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

He's looking today at 5pm CST. So, in about two hours....not that I"m counting. I honestly am telling myself that there's no way he doesn't sit on an offer for at least one day. We'll see.
                -Deb

Comment

I hope that yesterday went well!
                  Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

We don't have an offer...but one is coming. They told us to hold off on any painting and new carpet (which is our next step if it doesn't sell now), and that they'd like to bring a contractor in to look at the master bath. We know him well enough to know he wouldn't ask for that if an offer wasn't coming, we just don't know what it is. Hoping to know by Halloween!
                    -Deb

Comment

Here's hoping that it is enough so that you can accept it and move on with your lives!
                      Kris

Comment

chanting "Big money, big money, full offer price..."
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Doing the chant here too.
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Good luck!
                            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Big money! Big money! No whammies!! Big Money!

Comment

Working...
                              X