Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

*sob* BAD haircut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
    That is one of my biggest fears and thus why I STILL haven't found a hair person here in DC after living here 2.5 years. In fact next week when I go home for the weekend I am getting my hair trimmed there! I hope its an easy fix.
    My sister loves the guy she goes to - I will try to remember to ask her who it is. I know he's in the georgetown area because she used to walk there when she lived in glover park. I recently went back to the guy that cut my hair in high school and college - but he is in Bethesda so probably too far for you.

Also - if anyone needs a good recommendation for nyc let me know... the place I went to was THE BEST! (and the price was really pretty good for nyc too!)

Comment

Originally posted by alison View Post
      I totally want to see it now. Sorry!
      Like a train wreck!
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Can you come to Saint Louis? BOKelly here--Brandi--is a stylist and I've seen her hair...she's definitely got the touch!

So sorry about the mushroom head...

Comment

Urgh - that is the worst! I'm still growing out a bad post-wedding haircut. Stylist didnt listen at all! It will grow!!

Comment

Some do . Most just do what they think you should have. Sorry. But yes come to stl
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
              Some do . Most just do what they think you should have. Sorry. But yes come to stl
              Might be a little beyond what we budgeted, lol!! I wish though, I would trust you B!!
              Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

My rule of thumb when going long to short - I always tell the stylist - it needs be able to go into a ponytail!! I could not live without being able to put my hair in a ponytail - I did the really short cut once and hated it! I hope she can fix it!!!
                High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPotts View Post
                  My rule of thumb when going long to short - I always tell the stylist - it needs be able to go into a ponytail!! I could not live without being able to put my hair in a ponytail - I did the really short cut once and hated it! I hope she can fix it!!!
                  My rule as well.
                  Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X