Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Portland Oregon/ Girl Scout cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland Oregon/ Girl Scout cookies

I have a grad school friend who is living in Portland now and she is craving some girl scout cookies. Anyone have a girl scout or knows a girl scout who wants to sell? If so PM me. Thanks!
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Is it Girl Scout cookie season? I'll ask around.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I think they usually come out mid February...?

Comment

One of DH's employees' daughter sells GS cookies, and she sent me an email telling me they will be available starting this Saturday!!
        Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

The Seattle Pulp had a funny article about it recently. Girl Scouts are back and you are so screwed
          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Our sales in Indiana started today.
            Needs

Comment

My PDX friends are posting on FB about them, so they're selling cookies in the NW.

Comment

Do the girl scouts do the selling outside the grocery store thing like boy scouts do? I don't know any girl scouts in Ohio!
                Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I have a Girl Scout in Ohio! We haven't met in-person yet, but I'm more than happy to make a delivery (without germy kids in tow). Orders happen now, and cookies come in March.
                  -Deb
                  Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post
                    I have a Girl Scout in Ohio! We haven't met in-person yet, but I'm more than happy to make a delivery (without germy kids in tow). Orders happen now, and cookies come in March.
                    OMG, this seriously makes me cry for joy!!! Will you PM me your info and I'll send you payment info, etc? I'd LOVE to buy from your girl scout instead of from a random child [I'm not above that but I like to support kids I know if possible].
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                      Do the girl scouts do the selling outside the grocery store thing like boy scouts do? I don't know any girl scouts in Ohio!
                      They do here, for a ridiculously long time! I usually grocery shop once a week. My first year here, I bought a box on my way out a few times, then I just started giving a donation without taking any cookies, and then I just... stopped making eye contact.

Laurie
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post

aaaah. I started this to get some for a friend in Portland!!! Well, at least one person is hooked up with cookies. lol.
                        -L.Jane

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                          aaaah. I started this to get some for a friend in Portland!!! Well, at least one person is hooked up with cookies. lol.
                          I'd say I'm sorry but that would be lying. Nothing sounds better to my pregnancy sugar cravings than gs cookies right now!

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                            I'd say I'm sorry but that would be lying. Nothing sounds better to my pregnancy sugar cravings than gs cookies right now!
                            hehe. yay for supplying cookies for cravings!
                            -L.Jane

Comment

So I have to post my slip of the eye: When I saw the title of the post I thought you HAVE to choose between Girl Scout Cookies and going to Portland, OR?

Sheesh if GSC are out, then my goal to cut back on sugar just went out the window......
                              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                              X