Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Server Transfer Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Transfer Issues

Guys, I'm really sorry about the problems that we've been having transferring over the server. Unfortunately, somewhere in the process I also managed to crash the old server . The host was able to restore it but unfortunately the posts only go up until the 27th...we lost 3 days....so lets all recongratulate jlynnb again on the birth of her beautiful daughter....

I'll give you guys a heads up again when we try the server transfer again Until then, let's catch up

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Kris & Ron,

The new site looks fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I agree. Thanks very much!

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I'm confused about the new server thing....

I was just hitting old links I've had....somedays they didn't work...should I retype the website name in? and what is the site name? medicalspouse.com or .org?

Michele
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Michelle,

The website address is still the same. A server holds our database and all of our posts, web content, etc. The one that we were using was a bit expensive ($14.95/month). I transferred to one that is much less expensive ($6/month) and happens to be owned by none other than ERDrRon All proceeds will go to the educational fund that he set up in honor of his son who passed away this year.

Hopefully, you are now seeing the screen as intended? Dark blue/purply kind of?

The old links might not have worked simply because they were saved into the cache of your computer...delete your cookies...

We are still at the .org and the .com

kris

Comment

Thank so much, I love it.
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Ahh...I get it now...ok I see it the right way...I like it.

Thanks Kris!
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

SO I deleted my cookies, and the site looked waaayyyy different...color wise...and I like it...but then when I logged in it looked the same as it did before....the white/grey/blue words/baby teal background...andnthen I click forums and the forum part is purple and dk blue....but the poll on the side is still in the old colors....is it supposed to be like that?

I'm sorry I'm being a pain in the ass huh? You can tell me to "quit my bitchin" anytime!
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

SO I checked the link labeled "themes" and golly gee....it allowed me to change the colors....I'm a tard sometimes....

med school rots your common sense!!!
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Crack me up, Michelle...you sound like me. Did you get it figured out? I'm happy to help....I know how confusing/frustrating it can be!!!

kris

Comment

How the heck do you find the time to do things like this, Kris? You do such a fabulous job of it, too!

Jennifer
                      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                      With fingernails that shine like justice
                      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel
                        How the heck do you find the time to do things like this, Kris? You do such a fabulous job of it, too!

Jennifer
                        It does look great, Kris! Thanks!

Sorry I forgot to mention that in the midst of my operator-error log-in difficulties.

Comment

I agree--I don't know how you do it Kris!!!
                          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                          X