Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I can't read the messages very well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't read the messages very well!

I have my profile set to the space theme and now when I pull up a message the background is baby blue and the words are white. It isn't enough contrast to read the words very well. I tried switching my theme, but it still looks like the space theme. What theme are you all using and how do I get mine to change so I can read the messages better?
    Awake is the new sleep!

Sue, mine is set on the Chronicle theme and I'm getting blue font on a white background which is okay to read!

Good luck!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I've got this weird lavendar background...and a mix of the old forum....I guess it's the old links I'm using?

Michele
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I can't change my settings.....it won't let me change the colors.

Michele
        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Yeah, I've tried to change my settings a few times and it still looks the same!
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

OK, I think I figured it out, and it does have to do with which link you use. If you type in medicalspouse.org instead, you will go to the new forum which doesn't have the old background.
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

NOPE

Nope...I just changed everyone's settings

What surprises me is that there were so many users who were not using the old screen before (which was deepblue). I don't know how people even navigated the site because I played with some of the themes and then gave up on them and settled on the deep blue. I didn't touch the other themes any longer and some of them didn't even have any navigation links!

In any case, I reset all of the user themes to the one currently up, which is starmkg. This has to actually be changed through the login on the main page, not the forums. The forum section allows me to override user themes but the main page doesn't....so I had no idea that people were stuck in other themes all of this time.

If you liked your old theme though, don't despair. Let me get them up to speed with all of the new things installed and then you can switch back.

I hope everyone is able to login now that I've reset the themes...It just occurred to me that every time I get in and play with the database I tend to crash something

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
              X