Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Starbucks Happy Hour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Happy Hour!

Just in case any of you don't already know, it's Starbucks happy hour time! Through the 14th between 3-5p 50% off Frappuchinnos. my favorite time of year. And the Mocha coconut is pretty delicious.
    -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

DH and I indulged in this yesterday. Caramel frap for him, mocha cookie for me.
    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

That's good to know! I'll be hitting that up to get me through the week
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Awesome!!! I still have some gift card credit from that Christmas promotion...
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I already have gone twice.., this is the only time of year I will actually get drinks for my kiddos!!!! Yesterday we all split 4 venti frapps of various flavors.
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

That mocha cookie one is really good (even at full price).
            Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

the chocolate whipped cream is so delicious... I think it's going to be a mocha cookie day today.

Comment

Damn you, TigerLily. I'm drinking my zillion calorie mocha coconut right now in a scene that looks like one of those "me time" McDonald's frappe ads. (I'm sitting in the car and J is having an ear-splitting tantrum in the back seat.)
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                  the chocolate whipped cream is so delicious... I think it's going to be a mocha cookie day today.
                  It certainly was for me! (typed with one hand while I slurp on my grande frap with extra chocolate whip with the other hand)

Comment

That sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by weeniegeniewife View Post
                      That sucked.
                      What did? The fact that you ran out? :P
                      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I was being facetious about how awful it tasted.

Comment

I know, I was teasing!
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

WGW I'm just beyond stoked that you can eat frapps!!!!
                            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

lol MrsK, I had my little one shrieking in the background at starbucks too! For some reason the screams are so much less irritating when I'm enjoying a grande mocha cookie crumble. mm mm mmm WGW, extra chocolate whipped cream is a great idea. I think I'll have them add that tomorrow. Maybe I'll do a java chip with extra whip. As long as I have it light, the whip is okay right?

Comment

Working...
                              X