Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Kudos, Warm Fuzzies, and Adoration (for iMSN and Kris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos, Warm Fuzzies, and Adoration (for iMSN and Kris)

...From my DH (and me). Last night, DH spent 20 minutes telling me how wonderful iMSN is and how grateful he is to Kris for creating it. He feels that this forum has been so beneficial not only for me but for him and our children as we've gone through our residency. You all have been our friends, advisors, confidants, and cheerleaders through a continuing journey that can be overwhelming and lonely not to mention brutal for a marriage. The collective knowledge of this group is amazing and we are so grateful for your insight on everything from medical training, child-rearing, pet care, marriage matters, IL management, finances, sex, relocating, and why all my t-shirts have tiny holes in the bottom. Thank you! You all are fabulous.

(for every one of you!)
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

+1
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
      and why all my t-shirts have tiny holes in the bottom.
      This made me smile I totally agree with everything else. It is so vital in this lifestyle to have people who understand. Sometimes, the only champagne we have, we drink alone; the only orgasms are the ones we give ourselves!
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Amen MrsK!!
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Thumbs up
          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Like.
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

agree
              -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

ITA! When a question arises DH asks "what says the IMSN"
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Yep- one international adoption, one deployment, two fellowships, one residency, 5 moves and three deceased cats- couldn't have done it without this group! Kris was genius in her misery in Florida! Misery really does love (and need!) company!

J.

Comment

the power of reaching out and connecting to others.
                    -Ladybug

Comment

Yes! Love you, Kris!
                      Laurie
                      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

This site truly is profound, amazing & NEEDED! I don't even want to fathom life w/out you all.

Comment

Comment

PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X