Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy Mother's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms and Moms-to-be! I'm enjoying my homemade pancakes and the *several* cards dd has been making for me all morning.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

Comment

DH got me a 13.1 sticker for my car and the liked collectors edition boxed set of...Twister. Man knows his woman. Yessssss
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

What is the symbolism of 13.1?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
        Kris

Comment

13.1 is a half marathon.

I'm enjoying some quiet computer time with a big bowl of popcorn!

Happy Mother's Day y'all!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day!!!
              Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas!!

Comment

Happy Mother's Day! We just got out of church, and DH is taking us out for breakfast. I'm going to the mall later - hope to find a dress for graduation and enjoy some me-time.
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Happy mother's day to all you fabulous mommas! And thank you for sharing so much of your collective momma wisdom; I hope to need it someday!
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Happy Mother's Day! I slept in until 9:30 and it was heavenly. Best gift ever

Comment

Happy Mothers Day! The boys' teachers helped them make gifts. K1's was adorable including a finger/handprint picture and his photograph. K2's was weird - included a poem about how he likes to wear my high-heeled shoes. Guess it doesn't translate well coming from a son. DrK gave me a cup and a box of tea. *sigh* He's not good at gifts but he did make pancakes and wash the dishes before he went to work today. I'm off to the Art & Book Festival with the boys.
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsk View Post
                          k2's was weird - included a poem about how he likes to wear my high-heeled shoes. Guess it doesn't translate well coming from a son.
                          lol!
                          Laurie
                          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                            K2's was weird - included a poem about how he likes to wear my high-heeled shoes. Guess it doesn't translate well coming from a son.

Ummm. My boys wear my shoes ALL.THE.TIME. All the kids love to get in my closet and walk around in my heels.
                            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to the most awesome group of moms I know!!!

Kris
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X