Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iMSN Swag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iMSN Swag

I'm thinking of creating some iMSN swag, so that you can have your very own piece of love.
    keychain
    22.22%
    t-shirt
    16.67%
    mousepad
    0.00%
    bumper sticker
    0.00%
    mug
    50.00%
    candy jar
    5.56%
    necklace
    0.00%
    other, please tell us
    5.56%
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Oh, HELL yes!

Comment

I voted mug...this group fancies various beverages: coffee, mojitos, wine, homemade juices, beer, teas, rum & coke, diet sodas...

Comment

I went with t-shirt but a mug would be cool too.
        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

I went with keychain, and I SO don't need more mugs, but one of those cling-stick window decals for my car would be cool. The ones that aren't actually stickers? with CafePress, we could offer all of the above, right?
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I also don't need any more mugs, I have a million because I love them so much. Which is why I voted for mug. But I would totally want any of those things.
            -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

I don't doubt we all have tons o mugs...I just thought it was the most fitting!

Comment

I was just thinking about this the other day I voted t-shirt, because that would get the most use from me (or a lanyard). We have 2 mugs in the house, and we have never used either (his parents use them when they come up).
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Engraved champagne flutes for the Geriatrics! I'm a far cry from this of course...
                  Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Can we customize the We-Vibe for all us Colonoscopies
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                      Can we customize the We-Vibe for all us Colonoscopies

Comment

LOL GRU! I voted keychain, but I'd love a t-shirt! Pens or post-its are also great.
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                          LOL GRU! I voted keychain, but I'd love a t-shirt! Pens or post-its are also great.
                          Post-its in the shape of the IMSN bus perhaps? You know? For reminders for the dawkter?
                          Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Our own brand of champagne and bonbons?

Comment

Bus post-its!!!!! Love that idea!

I am on tapatalk and can't see the poll. But I like the idea of branded stuff. I won't use a mug or lanyard, but I'd wear a tee shirt (not white). I always use a koozie for my Diet Coke. So what about koozies??
                              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Working...
                              X