Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful life together!

Comment

Beautiful! Congrats.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I love that picture! So beautiful!
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Congratulations!!
          Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Best wishes and congrats!
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Stunning photo and a great candid moment!
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Beautiful! Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!
                    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Congrats! Looks like the dress fit amazingly!

Comment

Very Beautiful!!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! I've been offline a bit since we were enjoying our "last summer", and today it's over--first day of MSY2. As for wedding recap, everything went so smoothly, I was truly amazed. We did a lot of DIY - we did all the flowers ourselves at a wholesale warehouse with a DIY program, I thrift shopped for vases and for cake stands since we got 5 different sized and flavored gluten-free cakes from a local (non-wedding-cake) bakery, I did my own makeup, and our officiant and photographer were both family/friends. I was nervous because the wedding websites give you all these catastrophic warnings, like "don't do your own makeup, you'll ruin your wedding" and "don't do your own flowers, you'll ruin your wedding". But we paid (out the !$@*) for a beautiful venue with delicious food and a well-organized staff. I forgot the heirloom cake cutter, we left our toasts back at the hotel, and one of my 100 buttonholes broke, but nothing REALLY went wrong. We ate, we danced, we got married! And everyone seemed to have a great time. I'd do it all the same again! Now back to reality... =)
                          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Working...
                          X