Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I've decided... I'm losing it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've decided... I'm losing it...

Today was a great day.. woke up, had breakfast, took DH shopping for glasses (he is choosier than a teenage girl with a prom dress), then went to the in-laws and saw his adorable nieces and his brothers. So great to have everyone in one place with no reason or occasion. We get home and are just hanging out, him on his ipad reading for school and me on iMSN. He gets up, I ask for a glass of water, he comes back with a Turvis tumbler mug, lid, ice and even a straw. I must have looked surprised, he replies with "I know that is what you wanted." He was totally right. Exactly right. I then burst into tears. Literal, ugly cry tears. Why? I have no idea... so.. I've decided, I'm losing it.
    sigpic
    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Pregnant?

In all seriousness, though, I can't believe how overwhelmingly reassuring it probably was for him to know your mind - reaffirms the fact that you belong at home. Reunited, and it feels so good
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Pregnant or major PMS.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Um I kinda think that's adorable and super happy. But I lost it a long time ago, so take that for what it's worth
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Haha I do stuff like that sometimes...especially after a particularly stressful event - don't worry too much! It generally passes eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
            Pregnant?

just want we need... unemployment AND pregnancy!!! Truth be told, we would actually be overjoyed... but alas, unless I'm in the .001% of birth control users I'd say we're just in the "My wife is crazy" place. haha.. I f-love you guys and all your good thoughts.. makes me feel like I'm either less crazy or I'm in good company!
            sigpic
            buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

So sweet!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Aww! What a sweet gesture.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSz View Post
                  makes me feel like I'm either less crazy or I'm in good company!
                  “But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I probably would have burst into tears too! I've been crying at the tip of a hat lately. And I'm not a crier! If you're losing it, I'm definitely on my way too!
                    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Working...
                    X