Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Would you rather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather...

Here's a fun game that we're doing on another forum I'm part of. Repeat the list, answer the questions, and add your own if you can think of one.

Would you rather....
    1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe? I like showers so I'd choose bathing.
    2. ...have it be always winter or always summer? Summer, no question
    3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend? Weekend
    4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)? 80s clothes, I'm lazy and I feel like the hair styles are time consuming...
    5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year? I've got the travel bug so I'd choose the travel even though it would mean living near family very rarely if ever.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

Bathing, absolutely.

2. ...have it be always winter or always summer?

Where? In SoFla or Central KS, I'd prefer winter. In OH or WI, I'd prefer summer.

3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend?

Weekend, If I had 2 more hours daily, I wouldn't be sleeping.

4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)?

Trying to remember. Those mall bangs were pretty awful. I think I've blocked it out.

5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year?

I've moved about once/year for the last 5 years. I think I'd like to find a place I love and stay put.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I like it!

Would you rather....
      1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe? I would definitely rather bathe.
      2. ...have it be always winter or always summer? Summer! I've always lived in the great white north, and I would LOVE to live somewhere where it's summery all the time.
      3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend? Extra day on the weekend.
      4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)? Hm... depends on the hairstyle. I used to have a pixie cut, so I could probably rock one of those short, choppy, androgynous 80s hairstyles with my current wardrobe.
      5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year? Move somewhere different once a year.
      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe? Be able to bathe! I figure I could bathe enough times to keep the clothes relatively clean but not the other way around.
        2. ...have it be always winter or always summer? In my current location, winter. Anywhere north of here, summer.
        3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend? Definitely one more day to the weekend.
        4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)? 80s clothes can be kind of fun; 80s hairstyles would eventually result in all my hair falling out
        5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year? Move every year. I'd go insane if I couldn't leave the city I was in.
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Here goes..
          1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe? I work from home. I could go naked all day long and just wear clothes when the kids are here. So this is easy--I'd rather go a week without a change of clothes.
          2. ...have it be always winter or always summer? Summer. I live in ATL. No one here knows how to drive in winter weather but everyone knows how to operate a/c
          3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend? no question--extra sleep. Why would I want another day of the weekend? The kids are all home and they are noisy and require food and attention. Very annoying.
          4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)? 80s hair. I wear a cap a lot, so it wouldn't matter. But high-rise jeans and parachute pants--those matter.
          5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year? Totally depends on the town. NYC? I am pretty sure I could live within the right ten block area and never feel the need to leave. Odessa, Texas? It might as well be Odessa, Ukraine.
          [/QUOTE]

Comment

Add more questions to the list if you can think of them!
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe? bathing for sure... i would totally start to reek!
              2. ...have it be always winter or always summer? Can I vote for spring??? I'd say winter... you can always warm up, and layer up, in the summer there is only so naked as you can get
              3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend? extra sleep for sure... Currently unemployed so everyday is a weekend!!
              4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)? Leggings and oversized sweaters.. I'm in!!! Bad perm and teasing.. no thank you..
              5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year? Ask me this six months ago and I totally would have said move... now that I've lived away, home is not all that bad
              6. ...stay in a luxury hotel free of charge for one year have a chauffeur driven limousine free of charge for two years? Luxury hotel as long as the room service and spa service is included!! Plus, I'm a control freak... I like to drive
              sigpic
              buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe? I can't go a day without showering!
                2. ...have it be always winter or always summer? Winter by far
                3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend? Weekend
                4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)? 80s clothes please. I can't breathe in any more Aqua Net fumes. Already, I'd probably have three legged children from the real 80s.
                5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year? Move somewhere once a year as long as I had adequate storage.
                6. ...stay in a luxury hotel free of charge for one year have a chauffeur driven limousine free of charge for two years? This is hard because I get motion sickness so it's better if I drive myself. But I'd choose chauffeur because I'm also a horrible driver.

Comment

1. ...go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes, or a week without a change of clothes, but be able to bathe?

Definitely the bath!

2. ...have it be always winter or always summer?

Where we are now I think I'd prefer winter, we get some snow but they're not bad.

3. ...add 2 hours of sleep to the day or one more day to the weekend?

Definitely an extra day as long as DH was home for it!

4. ...wear only 80s clothes (and regular hair) or only 80s hairstyles (and regular clothes)?

The clothes, my 80's hair was big bangs and permed, neither of which I will ever do again!

5. ...stay in the same town your whole life and never travel or move somewhere different once/year?

In the town I grew up in? No way, I'd move around. Here? I'd stay, I hate moving!
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                  X