Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Any spare romantic mojo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any spare romantic mojo?

The other thread about siblings got me to thinking about a little covert plan I've had in mind for several months. To be direct, my brother needs a good lady friend in his life if you know what I mean. One of my friends from high school is also single now and I want them to meet, hang out, fall in love, and live happily ever after. haha! Seriously though I think they would be a very sweet couple. I don't think they have ever met.. next week I'm setting it all up. Someone tell cupid to place a target on these people. Better yet, send some iMSN mojo his way. Both of them deserve all the happiness in the world.
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Bwaahaahaaaha! I love it! I'm not above setting people up, either. I've yet to have it blow up in my face. One such couple is actually still married almost 15 years after I first introduced them to each other.

Comment

Oh I can always get on board with romantic mojo!!!!
      sigpic
      buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

You're a cute little matchmaker! Crossing my fingers for them!!!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Come on Cupid!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Mojo sent your way!

Comment

How sweet! Let us know how it goes.

Wife to PGY3
              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Awww, that's really thoughtful of you. As someone who was set up a few times over the years, I was always grateful for the effort others made on my behalf (even though there were some misses!). Best wishes to your brother!

Comment

lol that's great Hope it goes well
                  My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. ~Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
                  X