Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Puppy Bowl vs. Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puppy Bowl vs. Super Bowl

Anyone else watching Animal Planet's "Puppy Bowl"? They are so danred cute. I'm not a football fan, and I only watch parts of the super bowl (half time and commercials!!!!).
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

I'm channel surfing back and forth. There is a puppy in the bowl from a shelter in my hometown, so its fun to watch. Plus its just me and the cat tonight.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

OMG, The Star Spangled Banner was soooooo cute!!! Harry reminds me of my Winston!
      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I have the Puppy Bowl on in the kitchen and the Super Bowl in the Family Room!!! DH is at the hospital so it is also just the animals & me here in NJ.
        Luanne

Comment

lol. Id probably be doing that if I had a second TV. Im wishing I had nachos. All my FB friends are bragging about their yummy food... but it would have felt rather gluttonous making football food for 1.
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I loved the kitten half time show! And the puppies, but I'm a little more of a cat person.
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

We have two cats and two dogs!!!!
              Luanne

Comment

I LOVE the puppy bowl. I can seriously sit for hours watching puppies and kittens play, totally mesmerized.
                Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Working...
                X