Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Information on the recent down-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on the recent down-time

Thanks for your patience guys! We had a script hijack an unprotected area of the front-end. It (the script) directed the server to send unwanted emails (a LOT of them). As a result, our host had to shut us down. They spent a couple of days trying to locate the source of our problem. It turned out to be a simple fix (fingers crossed) and as a result, we are back in business.

For those of you who could not access iMSN, I just want to throw out the reminder that we also have the FB group. Many of us were able to keep in touch there until things got sorted out. It was a great way to chat and to provide information about the ongoing script drama .

Sooo glad we're back up!!!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Thanks for all of your hard work, Kris!
    Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Thank you kris! FB was a good backup, in the meanwhile, but I think we are all glad to be back!
      -Deb
      Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Thanks for your work!

I had no idea what was going on. I thought it was just me. I could not figure out what I'd done wrong!!

Comment

GMW, me too! I was like, aw they finally kicked me out for my potty mouth...Thank you Kris!

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
            GMW, me too! I was like, aw they finally kicked me out for my potty mouth...
            Stand in line, sister...

Comment

Originally posted by diggitydot View Post
              Stand in line, sister...
              LOL! Yeah if DD hasn't gotten kicked out yet, you're good CG

Thanks for getting it all sorted out Kris!
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Thanks for all your hard work. You are amazing.
                Brandi
                Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Thank you, Kris! So glad to be back!
                  Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Thank you, kris!
                    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Thanks again - always to the rescue!

Comment

Thanks for the update and FB reminder! I figured something wonky was going on and the forum wasn't really gone...hopefully everything is smooth sailing from here on out.
                        Future wife to a future surgeon, and proud mom to a 13-year-old boy (and a 2-year-old 'Villa Cat')

Comment

Originally posted by niener View Post
                          LOL! Yeah if DD hasn't gotten kicked out yet, you're good CG

Thanks for getting it all sorted out Kris!
                          Hahahah...

Thanks for your hard work kris!! We'd be lost without you!!
                          sigpic
                          buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Thank you as well for fixing things!
                            BTW I heard,on the news, that there has been a lot of intense activity w/an international spam-hacking group (either Belgian or Danish). Huh...makes me wonder if this was this related to that???

Comment

Would this be a good time to ask everyone to purge their excess PMs?
                              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                              X