Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

Happy 2004 everyone!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

May this be a wonderful year for all of us.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Happy New Year! Ours will be starting off with a bang, DW is on call (is there any other way to celebrate this holiday?!

Someone will have to celebrate for us! Here's to everyone having a safe and fun time!

Comment

Happy New Year--Matt, if it makes you feel any better, my husband is on call as well! Oh well, it's not like we usually do anything anyway!
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Kevin is on backup call today, and in house call tomorrow. This is his THIRD year in a row being on New Years call.

I have to say, I don't much care this year - I am now as big as a whale and am not exactly in the mood to socialize or do anything fun.

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Comment

My DH is on call too!!! We can all be together in spirit.
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Happy New Year!
              We are just having a quiet evening at home. We had take-out Italian and will probably celebrate the EST New Year's because there is no way I'll make it to midnight (not that I am really inclined to try!).

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!

My husband is on-call today so I will just hang out and watch the Rose Parade.

We stayed at my friend's house until about 12:30 and then hightailed it home so my beloved to sleep before having to be at Walter Reed at 8AM.

Oh well, this is 2 out of four NYE together that he had to work on NY Day.

Jenn

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!! Thanks for making my 2003 a bit easier to deal with My DH is on call, too... I see a trend here 8O We did have some champagne together last night (he wasn't on call last night) but we seem to be making a trend of being mellow on New Year's Eve...oh well. The best news is that tomorrow is the first day of nearly two weeks of vacation! Whoo hoo! He really needs to catch up on sleep and I am looking forward to actually spending some QT with him. We're off to Massachusetts to see his family for part of it (insert rant here) and a friend of mine in Boston. I'm going cross country skiing for the first time!

Comment

Originally posted by jillflower
                    I'm going cross country skiing for the first time!
                    Have fun, Jill! Eric went snowshoeing yesterday and I so wish I could have gone. Maybe after the baby.... Have a great vacation!!

Comment

Thanks, Nellie! I was thinking of you in Colorado and all the skiing and snow-related stuff you guys must do (at least pre-pregancy ). I am looking forward to trying it all out. But I hope there's enough snow in Massachusetts -- it's been really warm there and a lot of snow has melted . I would love to ski on a fresh snow!

Comment

Working...
                      X