Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Vacation rental games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the new sexy Candyland?

We really like Wits and Wagers. I haven't played it, but Forbidden Island looks fun.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
      Maybe the new sexy Candyland?
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Quelf
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Another wits and wagers fan here too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Thanks everyon for your awesome suggestions! I've made a list of the ones we don't already have, and am going to purchase them this weekend. Our beahc house guests will appreciate some new games, I'm sure!

My brother, DH, cousin and her partner played Cards of Humanity last night after my parents left and DD was in bed. OMFG, I haven't laughed that hard in YEARS! My abs are still sore this morning. What a fantastic game, it's my new favorite! I think I will get it for the beach house, with a huge disclaimer put on it. It is definitely NOT for the under 18 crowd....even under 21, IMO. But it would be so awesome for adult groups who stay at the house. I am going to buy some of the expansions because we played the whole game last night. So, so fun!
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
              Quelf
              Yes!!!! I could not remember the name of that game, but I love it! Fun for kids and adults.

LRC is a good all-ages game too. And it's super easy to learn!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Only time a game almost made me pee my pants.
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by v-girl View Post
                  Only time a game almost made me pee my pants.
                  This was me last night with Cards Against Humanity. My abs still hurt today from laughing so much. I found out that I am a truly horrible person.
                  Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I agree on Quelf! Apparently they need a more memorable name, since I couldn't remember it either.

Also UNO. Basic, but my cousins and I still spend hours and hours playing it on the rare occasions we are able to get together.
                    Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

Working...
                    X