Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pampered Chef bridal shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pampered Chef bridal shower

Has anyone ever been to a Pampered Chef bridal shower? My future SIL's aunt is having one for her, and I'm not quite sure what to expect. One of my co-workers told me that she thinks I'm supposed to buy the Pampered Chef stuff for my future SIL as the shower gift. : I thought we were supposed to do regular shower gifts and then buy the Pampered Chef stuff for ourselves if we want it? I honestly have no clue.
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

I was thrown a Pampered Chef shower and this is how it worked. The consultant sent me a catalog a few weeks before the shower and I sent her a list of all the things I wanted out of it. When we showed up at the shower she did one of her little demonstrations, made a yummy cake which we all ate at the end. Anyway, gifts - she created little placecard looking things with all the items that I had picked out listed with the price on the back. The guests chose whatever they wanted to get me and put it on their order form as well as anything they wanted for themselves. Then when everything was totalled up there was enough bought for me to pick out a few more items. So basically at a regular PC party the hostess would get those free items but a shower they go to the bride. All the items people had bought for me were sent to my house, all the other items were sent to the hostess and she made sure each guest got what they had ordered.

I had two other showers (different people except for my mom) so that is where I got my "more traditional" gifts. I loved the PC shower because their stuff is so nice.

I hope that helps!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I think how Cheri described it is right. I actually have about 3 friends who got into Pampered chef AFTER I got married, so I missed out on this type of shower, but I do know that their items are nice. I have a couple of their knives (I don't use them much because I have a complete set of Cutco and they are more handy usually) and the knives are cool because they are stored in a protective sheath/knife sharpener combo. I have some of their other bakeware items, too...

Anyway, have fun with it! If you have any further questions, you could always call up your SIL or the hostess for clarification...
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
      X