Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

New Chat Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chat Schedule

The suggestions for scheduled chats have been flying in. After watching ThuVan talk to herself for awhile here is the chat schedule that has been suggested:

Daily Chats: 10am, 4pm and 8pm CST.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

OK, I'll be there, if only for Thu Van's mental health!!!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

how long do they last? I follow the script on the side, but it doesn't seem to run cohesively... Maybe one needs to jump in and try it for it to make sense. I've never done a chat before, so it's all new!
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

That's great, thanks, guys, you are all better and cheaper than Prozac!

The only wierd thing is how unreliable the "Who's Online" box is at the bottom. I used to believe it when it noted who was on but now I know better.

Comment

That's true, right now it doesn't say Kris and Thu Van are online but I see them chatting.
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Ya know how we're always asking...."anyone there?" and "hello out there?" I never know when someone just posted that or it was awhile ago....is there anyway they times can be added? Or maybe when we give our shout out we can include the time at the top of the chat box.....

Just a thought.
            Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Michele, on my computer if I just put my mouse over the last message, a little box pops up that says when the message was left.
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Sue, that's how the system is built in to show you the time of the post. We'll maybe have to revise our chat schedule to make sure someone is there at the chat time.....

As to the whole members online thing...I've actually gotten online before and found my own name online when I'm not even logged in and haven't been online for hours....

kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Michele, on my computer if I just put my mouse over the last message, a little box pops up that says when the message was left.

I guess I was too impatient......I've never waited that long....actually I don't think I ever put my mouse over a name....I guess I never would have even thoguht to do that.....

Anyway, it's a good feature...glad I figured it out!
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Working...
                  X