Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am addicted to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluff, do you get on playbabble anymore? That was a problem for me for a while.

I deleted Candy Crush from my phone yesterday so refuse to be addicted to that anymore.

I still have a thing for diet coke. Pretty addicted to pinterest, iMSN, and my phone. (Note3) and planning my future. Nothing ever goes as I plan but it doesn't stop me from obsessing over it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by alison View Post
      Zulily (I love the site, and we are family friends through dd with the guy who runs the show there!)
      That's so cool! I love Zulily and check it every day, but I tend to just let things sit in my shopping cart until the deal expires. That reminds me, I have some stuff in there from yesterday that I actually want...
      Last edited by ladymoreta; 01-26-2014, 06:08 PM.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
        Fluff, do you get on playbabble anymore? That was a problem for me for a while.
        After we moved, I stayed away from babble for about 6 months. I'm back now, the last week. It comes and goes.
        I've been addicted to computer word games for years - started with #boggle on irc in the early 90s.
        Enabler of DW and 5 kids
        Let's go Mets!

Comment

Coffee, wine, carbs, internet, shoes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Showers and Baths (long, hot ones)
            Jam (raspberry, strawberry, cherry)
            Dessert
            My phone (seriously I feel phantom rings)
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Candy Crush is my biggest weakness at the moment. I am literally obsessed! Instagram is another obsession. Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Yankee Candles, tea...

Comment

Originally posted by kandt View Post
                Candy Crush is my biggest weakness at the moment. I am literally obsessed! Instagram is another obsession. Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Yankee Candles, tea...
                My SIL was busting my chops for my Yankee Candle drawer (HUGE)...then I pulled out the three other drawers. LMAO. I might have a problem. But when they have a sale, they have a SALE!!! Gotta stock up!

Fluff, now that I gave up Candy Crush, I can't stop thinking about playbabble! Gah. It would be nice if I could instead obsess about fixing all the broken crap in my house.

Comment

I burn the tarts (the ones you melt in a burner). I am obsessed. I have a big box full of them.

Comment

Diet Coke. As many times as I swear I can quit and go weeks without one, something gets me "needing" one and then one turns into six and I'm back in the battle to quit.
                    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I burn the tarts (the ones you melt in a burner). I am obsessed. I have a big box full of them.
                      Have you tried the new tarts? The lady swore they were easy to dig out of the burner but I haven't tried them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                        Have you tried the new tarts? The lady swore they were easy to dig out of the burner but I haven't tried them yet.
                        Ohhh, that sounds interesting! I haven't, no. They are such a pain to get out of the burner so that sounds like a great idea. Someone told me that putting the burner in the fridge and digging the tart out before it goes completely hard is the best way to get them out. I don't have enough patience for that though haha.

Comment

Ohhh, that sounds interesting! I haven't, no. They are such a pain to get out of the burner so that sounds like a great idea. Someone told me that putting the burner in the fridge and digging the tart out before it goes completely hard is the best way to get them out. I don't have enough patience for that though haha.
                          No, that's a pain in the ass and still doesn't work all that great. I'll let you know when I burn a new one!

Comment

Working...
                          X