Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I hate to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to brag

...but I'm going to see STING in concert tonight!!!

I'm going to see Sting, I'm going to see Sting, I'm going to see Sting....

I haven't been to a concert in five years and Sting is my idea of heaven on earth.. My girlfriend and I are going to eat dinner at a fancy pants restaurant and then going to the concert....

Woo Party!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Have a great time! I'm jealous--I saw Sting a few years ago and he was awesome!!!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

That's cool! Have fun!

(My first concert ever was Sting appearing jointly with Don Henley at Alpine Valley, Wisconsin, on a date with a gentlemanly young prep student. Talk about long ago and far away! I still love Sting, though.)
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! I saw Sting for the first time in high school and he was amazing then ... Have a wonderful time!

Comment

Awesome, Kelly....see, living in the cities does have it's advantages after all!!

kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Wow, I'm so incredibly jealous of you ... I mean excited for you. Have a wonderful time, and let us know how it is!
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Have fun, Kelly!

Comment

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Sting.
                Luanne
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I'm so excited for you! You should have a blast!! I'll be seeing him in concert in San Diego on the 13th. You'll have to let me know how the concert was!!

Comment

I'm so excited for you! You should have a blast!! I'll be seeing him in concert in San Diego on the 13th. You'll have to let me know how the concert was!!

Comment

Chiming in late on this one to say that I hope you had a FABULOUS time!
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

You guys, it was AWESOME. We ate at a grown up restaurant, talked girl talk, and listened to this very talented and very HOT guy sing his pants off. (O.K. maybe I was hoping he would sing his pants off, but his performance was amazing.)

I need to win the lottery.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Kelly, I'm so glad you had such a good time!!

It's easy to forget how important "me" time is, until you actually get out there and take it. Good for you

Comment

Sounds like a great time! I love Sting and his music!

Glad you got some "girl time"

Jennifer
                            Needs

Comment

Working...
                            X