Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Funny story from last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny story from last night

We went to the cabin this weekend with the kids.

We took two cars so that we could head out there at different times. Last night, I took the kids back with me and Thomas stayed to finish cleaning up and let the laundry finish washing. We got a late start and I knew we wouldn't get here until after 10pm. Thomas got an even later start and wasn't arriving until 1 am.

I made it home with the kids and discovered that Thomas had locked our interior garage door. Since losing my keychain, I have had no housekey on my keyring. He forgot about this! The house was locked up like a safe and we couldn't get in!!! We were stuck in the garage/driveway fromm 10pm -1am! We drove to McDonalds and got ice cream and then watched stupid Ernest Goes to Camp videos while we waited!

No one could get up for school today because by the time we were actually in the house and in bed it was after 2 and then none of us could sleep.

Kris
    Last edited by PrincessFiona; 03-10-2014, 09:45 AM.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Oh no!!!!
    -Ladybug

Comment

That is so something that would happen to me. At least you have a funny story to tell... yeah I know.. not much consolation.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Making memories!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Oh no! Glad you let the kiddos sleep in at least! Hope you slept in a bit too!

Comment

Too funny! That will be a great family story from now on though.
            Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

Love it! It's stuff like that that you'll all remember!
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Only with family and close friends can you appreciate those moments!

Comment

Working...
                X