Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Holy moly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy moly

Just got call a call from our EMR service, Athena. Well I am doing a 135 min session at the National Conference. Ahhhh

I am thrilled but scared out of my mind. They have 400-600 people attending my session.

Ok....I am going to go throw up now
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Cool! You're going to rock it out!!!
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

You are going to be AMAZING.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Go you!! What's your talk on? I'll review it if you want as an Athena user.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Holy moly

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
            Go you!! What's your talk on? I'll review it if you want as an Athena user.
            Ob/gyn practice and reporting, implementation and practice management

Yes and def will need u to review it
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
              Ob/gyn practice and reporting, implementation and practice management

Yes and def will need u to review it
              Awesome! Send it to me when you're ready. I'm going on a cruise April 24th-27th, but am available besides then.
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

You will rock the hell out of it! So excited for you!!

Comment

Goooo you! That is awesome...congrats!
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Shoot, you're so awesome!
                    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

You will rock it. I'm sure they received the memo that you're awesome sauce
                      sigpic
                      buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Go get 'em, girl!

Comment

Good for you. I'm sending my office manager, would she benefit even though we are IM/Pulmonary?
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Go you!!

Comment

Congratulations! People are going to love that you live what you're talking about. You will be awesome!
                              -Deb
                              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Working...
                              X