Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public Rant/vent thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'd have lasers shooting out of my eyeballs after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• I want to smack her myself. Gross
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• You guys. It gets worse.

The in laws just called. They can't use Grandmothers car (their cars are broken and old and cannot make the trip) bc the friend of their other son who was fixing the car (bc they can't afford a normal mechanic) just told them that Grandmothers brakes are so bad they can't drive that either. So they own/have access to 3 cars, none of which can drive 1,000 miles safely.

So, I am now renting another SIL a car for the weekend (she lives in their city) so they can take her car to visit us. SIL can't just loan her car bc she needs it to get to work. I can't rent my in laws a car because they would need a non-maxed out credit card in their name which they don't have. Whereas SIL does have this and can "float" the money on the credit card until I can transfer her the $$ on Saturday.

I am paying for my own misery. Well, really I'm paying bc I promised DD that Grandma would sing to her in person tomorrow and I can't let that kid down. I let her down all the damn time and this I can control.

Say it with me. SERENITY NOW.
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

• Crazy SIL! I would want to shake her!

Wife of a PGY-5
          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

• Lambie don't sleep. She screams her face off when I put her down and stops the instant I pick her up. This happens every 4 hours every night.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

• I have to ask--is the yogurt douching real and is your hubby aware?
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Sorry MrsK, we were up every hour last night, I kid you not. Teething and a call night when your kid sleeps in your closet are not a restful combo.

Yogurt doucheing is a thing. Something about rebalancing the "flora" with the yogurts good bacteria. I didn't ask too many questions.

I'm so over these people. How are they my "family" for the rest of my life?
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

• So annoyed with my local 5/3 branch. They made us open new accts when we moved here. Said we didn't have a choice, so we've had literally a dozen accts as we slowly move automatic debits over. Call 5/3 in FL to tell them to change our mortgage withdrawal to new acct. They are furious with new 5/3 branch and said they had us change over so that they could get our mortgage credit and that they lied to us. That we don't need new accts. So they're changing it back and reporting to HR. Mean time, we have a dozen fucking accts and money coming out of all of them.

Comment

• Public Rant/vent thread

Wow what a clusterf*ck Chrisada! Glad they're reporting it to HR, that's outrageous.

My rant: Migraine. From. Helllllllllll.

Last edited by niener; 08-29-2014, 08:12 AM.
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• The fucking big cat just bit me SO hard. He's DH's cat, and he's usually mellow and friendly, but when DH is gone for too long, like on away rotations, he gets really cranky. Apparently I don't provide enough attention for him, and he prefers men anyway. He was trying to cuddle with me while I was on a work call, and when I moved him off my lap he chomped me on the arm so hard that I slapped him out of shock. I need DH to get home, for a variety of reasons.
                      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                        I have to ask--is the yogurt douching real and is your hubby aware?
                        Glad somebody asked!

Comment

• My cousin whose home burned down had their baby. Look at how young all those kids are. Some people can handle more than I can.
                          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

• Wow. Just , wow. What a beautiful family.

Comment

• Heidi, so glad they're safe. Wow.

Comment

• Yeah, I can barely handle my two with a functional house. Wow, so glad they're all ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X