Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Would You Rather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Rather?

Sometimes "would you rather" can be a pretty fun game and also almost impossible to choose. I just read one that I found funny and I also couldn't choose. Answer this one and add yours:

Would you rather:

-Have the ability to eat anything you wanted and not gain weight/get diabetes/heart disease/high cholesterol/etc.

Or

-Get $10 million dollars

I had to laugh while I was reading answers because sooo many people had a really hard time choosing. I have to say - I don't know what I'd choose. I love food/cooking...but the money would be awesome...hmm...
    Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

I'd take the money. No question.

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
      I'd take the money. No question.
      I'll try to think of a new one...

Comment

No brainer for me. $10 mill please. I can add a personal chef and trainer to the budget
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Money!
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Haha, I must have stumbled upon a bunch of food addicts in the comments section where I saw it because there was a serious debate going and much difficulty choosing!
            Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

That is easy..eat whatever I want. Money means absolutely nothing. It brings nothing. But the idea that I could be a size

Comment

Money…I be able to afford to exercise daily, eat healthy, go to yoga spas.
                -Ladybug

Comment

Food.
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

You skinny bitches will never understand.
                    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Yeah, I'd go with the food, too.

Comment

Money, no question. I would pay for lots of hot yoga and have tons of free time to work out, and then I would eat whatever I wanted.
                        Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Food. Hands down
                          Brandi
                          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Food.
                            wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

Money. I'm a skinny bastard.

Comment

Working...
                              X