Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Expecting a Third

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecting a Third

I know I haven't been on the site in more than a year. Been very crazy for us with lots of family problems. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are pregnant with our third. Just found out over the weekend. Very excited and hoping for a healthy, girl - in that order!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all.

Congratualtions!!! I have two and I want a third soon but DH says to wait..

Where in Wisconsin are you? I am from there.....

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by nattysmor
          Where in Wisconsin are you? I am from there.....
          We live in Brookfield area. Hubby is doing a surgical residency with the medical college of wi. 1 more year!!!! We are originally from north burbs of Chicago.

Comment

Adrienne,

A hearty welcome back and congratulations! My apologies for not being better at emailing. DH says that he has talked to you via instant messaging that I left on his computer. I hope that all is well with you.

How goes the quest for the plastics fellowship? We are still entrenched in general surgery fun-time bonanza here. (Although admittedly we are enjoying a fantastic reprieve while DH does lab work. He is NEVER allowed to return to clinicals. EVER! I may just have a nervous breakdown if he does.)

By the way, CONGRATS on the baby. The winters are long up here in MN/WI...we do have to keep ourselves busy, don't we? I'm a girl in trouble too.... I mean we're expecting too... I forget that it is o.k., we're married.

Are you all going to any surg. conferences soon? DH has four different trips in the next three months. By any luck of the draw could we meet up? At a minimum, at least the hubbies could meet at the big hoo-haa thingy in New Orleans next October that they all go to. Of course, we may not want them comparing notes.

Anyway, welcome back.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Adrienne,

Congratulations on #3!!!! How far along are you in your pregnancy now? It must be tough with all of the stuff going on with your little guy.

I'm sending you happy pregnancy vibes!!!! Welcome back....I've often wondered how you were doing and how close your dh was to finally being done with his residency!

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Kelly and Kris: Thanks for the kind words. Been a bit crazy here with my little one Josh as you know Kris. Finally starting to make some traction with his therapy and development.

As for the pregnancy, we are about 4.5 weeks along - due 11-8-04. Very excited to be pregnant. We went to VA to do a Microsort (http://www.microsort.com) IUI cycle to up our odds of having a girl. So now we are just hoping the prengnacy sticks, the baby is healthy and it's a girl - in that order!!! Congrats to you too Kelly. Yeah - I caught your hubby on line a few times!! I think he thought I was some wierdo!!! I was so excited to hear you finally decided to go for another!! When are you due?

Aaron is finishing up his 4th year and been busy with the match for Plastics. Looks like it is down to Mayo, Loyola in Chi, and the U of Illinois in Chicago. Aaron is pushing for Mayo, so Rochester it might be!!! As for surgical conferences, his program doesn't send any of the residents. I know a bunch of friend's whose husband's go to those all the time, but Aaron says his program doesn't really do that. Or maybe its b/c he didn't do research and they send them then.

Kelly what is happening in October in New Orleans? If it turns out we get a match at Mayo in May we will likely be taking a trip to MN. We could see about scheduling a time to meet up then. That would be fun after all these years!!

Anyhow - gotta get back to work. Someone's gotta pay the bills!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!! When are you due?
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Disregard my question--I just read where you posted your due date!
                    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congratulations and welcome back, Adrienne!

Jennifer
                      Needs

Comment

Adrienne

I believe that the American College of Surgeons hosts its annual conference in New Orleans this coming fall. Next year it will be in San Francisco and this past year it was in Chicago. DH always goes to these. Perhaps we could meet up sometime?

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                        X