Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Right now I.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now I.....

Have a filthy kitchen waiting to be cleaned.
    Have KidsBop blaring in the CD player next to me while Zoe and her friend dance around the living room (which btw also needs to be cleaned). I wish I had a video of them.
    Have the dog leaning up against me using me as a pillow (my excuse for not getting up and cleaning the kitchen. I wouldn't want to wake her!)

Tag you're it!

Kri
    Last edited by PrincessFiona; 08-25-2014, 01:37 PM.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Am feeding the baby.

Have a load of laundry in the wash.

Am debating going to Publix for groceries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right now I.....

I am really looking forward to school starting on Tuesday.

I am totally getting a kick out of all of the bling on Sophie's cast.
      Kris

Comment

Am screwing around with my phone as I sit on the ledge of my bathtub. Im decluttering the master bath today but the phine is more fun.

I'm a little frantic bc my school starts tomorrow and I SHOULD be getting the house picked up and ready as both our sitter and the cleaning lady are coming over bright and early. Yet here I am.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting on the back porch watching our dogs play (this is the first day in 3 or 4 days it hasn't reached a million degrees outside and is actually bearable to sit out here).

Making a grocery list for this afternoon and trying to figure out what I want to do for dinner. Nothing sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Nursing Lambie while K1 is watching TV and K2 is trying to pick a fight. Fretting because I have been busy all day but have not yet gotten my chores done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

am collapsed on my bed with a bad cold, exhausted from teaching all day and running one kid to his math tutor and back.

am wondering what to do for dinner for the boys....I'm not hungry and DH won't be home tonight. McDonald's seems likely, except that means getting back in the car, ugh.
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Hugs Sally!
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Am watching a marathon of Criminal Minds on Netflix, recovering from a long weekend, a head cold, and a very early flight this morning. I have my favorite little cat warming my feet, and I don't plan to do much else this evening!
                  Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                    Am watching a marathon of Criminal Minds on Netflix, recovering from a long weekend, a head cold, and a very early flight this morning. I have my favorite little cat warming my feet, and I don't plan to do much else this evening!
                    I totally did the Criminal Minds marathon yesterday.
                    Kris

Comment

Am trying to tire DS out with playing so he sleeps well. Teething and a super clingy phase make for a long day.
                      Hoping that I see DH for at least a few minutes tonight since he's on call.

Criminal Minds sounds like a plan. I forgot it was on Netflix now.
                      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

am reading IMSN, still is my pjs from last night. I refused to go anywhere today so I could get some organization in my new house.
                        Needs

Comment

Unable to sleep. Anxious for K2's first day of school tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

About to call a poor guy in another IT Dept to see if we can start our reorgs today. The people overseas were supposed to give me the all clear overnight and didn't. Apparently doctors aren't the only ones who get annoying after hours calls. :/ This is my first time running one of these. I woke up overnight with a stomach bug too. Should be awesome.
                            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Good luck ST! Hope the stomach bug is just a blip.

Angie
                              Angie
                              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                              X