Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jura owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jura owners

How long have you had your and how many problems have u had with it?
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

My inlaws have had one for 3 years with no issues. They use it multiple times a day.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Mine's (on the right) still going strong after 7 years of daily running, walking and shepherding......

Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
        Mine's (on the right) still going strong after 7 years of daily running, walking and shepherding......

??

Is that also the name of a dog breed?
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

He's a Fox red Labrador named Jura.

Jura is an island off the coast where I live.

What's a Jura in this thread's sense?

Dave
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ballibeg View Post
            He's a Fox red Labrador named Jura.

Jura is an island off the coast where I live.

What's a Jura in this thread's sense?

Dave
            Thank you for asking! I don't think it's a car, it doesn't sound car-ish. It definitely fits well on a Lab!
            Alison

Comment

I believe it's a coffee machine.
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

This is awesome
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Love that pups pic!!

Now re: Jura (super expensive) coffee maker...when we were researching coffee makers, we had two friends that were not happy with theirs. However, I wonder if some of their issues had to do with the hard water in that town.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

This made me lol! I had no idea what it was.
                    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

No clue either! I wondered if it was sort of vacuum.
                      Needs

Comment

I had to google it, too! Love the doggies!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

No idea either, but was to lazy to Google.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have a Jura. I love, love, love it! It will have to be pried out of my cold, dead hands before I give it up.

I have owned it for about four years now. I purchased a refurbished machine. Within a month, it was malfunctioning. I contacted Jura and they tried to troubleshoot with me over the phone. When that didn't fix the problem, they sent me a new (refurbished) machine. I have not had one problem with it since.

I was impressed with Jura standing behind their product. I have several friends who own Juras and they love theirs as much as I love mine. They haven't reported any problems with their either.

If you have the money and interest in one, I totally recommend it.
                            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by bokelley View Post
                              How long have you had your and how many problems have u had with it?
                              I had no idea what it was either. When I saw the dog pic I thought "wow, that's a real strange way of asking about a dog breed". LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X