Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

most embarrassing moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most embarrassing moments

Spill em.

Ugh.

Today I left class and headed to the ladies room. It's super small with 3 stalls crammed together. I sat down and started to go and realized that something cold was touching my behind. When I was done, I got up and flushed. I quickly realized that the water was already cresting the top of the toilet. Before I could even turn around, it overflowed, rushing onto the floor. My bag was just outside the door. I raced out of the stall, lifting my bag quickly. I said "oh my god" out loud and effectively terrified the girl in the restroom with me. She let out an "oh my God" too and looked at me like she was afraid of me/I was crazy. I told her what happened and then she looked down. The water had made it all the way across the bathroom to us.
    As we walked out together, she said "that is one of my personal public bathroom nightmares."

Mine too. I'll never forget the shocked look on her face as I came tearing out of the stall!
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Oh my!

Does the fact that I was inebriated last month and fell off my bike and completely messed up my thumb count?
    Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
      Oh my!

Does the fact that I was inebriated last month and fell off my bike and completely messed up my thumb count?
      Not when you belong to a brews and bikes club! Pretty sure that qualifies for baller points.

Comment

How about the fact that I tried to sit on a bike trailer and ended up on my ass. My tailbone still hurts.
        Kris

Comment

Completely ate shit and gave myself a concussion on a crowded beach. Way to go, Slick.

Comment

Whoops, DD!

When I crashed, there were around 200 riders in the group...
            Kris

Comment

I don't like that you got hurt, Kris, but I do find the drunk bike riding terribly endearing.
              Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Careful with that...some states consider bikes vehicles and will give you a DUI on a bike...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. MD, Esq. View Post
                  Careful with that...some states consider bikes vehicles and will give you a DUI on a bike...
                  Pretty sure they do here. But they would have had to pick me out of a crowd of 250+ cyclists who were drinking. I will be using much more restraint this weekend, though.
                  Kris

Comment

Working...
                  X