Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I thought this was another FB rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was another FB rumor

But it's not. Do you have iCloud? Then you've automatically had U2's new album downloaded on your phone. I like U2, but not all their music.
    I know my phone isn't 100% safe from bring observed by whoever. I'm annoyed and creeped out by the fact that I have music just put on my phone.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

The album isn't uploaded to your phone. It's been made available for free as a gift from Apple to their customers. They paid for the rights to do this from the band. You still have to download it from the iCloud.

Comment

Um, it is on my phone and I didn't actively download it.
      Kris

Comment

Mine too, kris
        ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I guess I did plug my phone into the computer to charge it today, so it could have downloaded then.
          Kris

Comment

Go into the album. There should be a cloud with a down arrow icon showing that it needs to be downloaded from the cloud.

Comment

Yeah, if the music's actually downloaded, it's because you set it to auto-download new stuff in your itunes account, from what I understand.
              Sandy
              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

My husband didn't seem to mind, but I agree that I don't particularly like things just added to my phone. I know that nothing is private. I live my online life as if nothing is private, but still. It's annoying and it certainly doesn't endear me to Apple or U2.

Comment

It didn't auto download to my iPhone. I had to download it. I like free things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I thought this was another FB rumor

Yup it's on the iCloud. So you see the album on your phone, but you have to actually click the cloud to download it. So nothing has been added to your phone. Unless you're set to auto download like Sandi said. I don't mind. Like V, I'm all about free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, like others have said if you have your phone set-up to automatically download updates from iTunes and the App Store then it was automatically downloaded. If you don't, like I don't, I had to push the cloud butting to download it. DH needs to update his IOS before he can even get it and he's a bigger U2 fan then I, hah!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                      X