Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

Tell me about your weather. I need some cool thoughts! It was 80F outside when I left the house at 8 this morning, and insanely humid. The high is 86 with 84% humidity with scattered thunderstorms likely. Please tell me about the beautiful weather that you're having so that I can pretend like I'm not living in the swamp. I need it to be fall soon!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

It's 46F here. I'm rethinking sending Zoe to school in short sleeves.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

My car says it's 67 right now. Amazingly sunny. Not humid. I essentially only complain about the weather here, but it's pretty freaking nice right now.

Comment

50 degrees and sunny when I walked my boys to school this morning. Then my daughter and I went apple-picking, finishing up with donuts and cider. Very fall here.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
          Tell me about your weather. I need some cool thoughts! It was 80F outside when I left the house at 8 this morning, and insanely humid. The high is 86 with 84% humidity with scattered thunderstorms likely. Please tell me about the beautiful weather that you're having so that I can pretend like I'm not living in the swamp. I need it to be fall soon!
          Our high for today is 90; also insanely humid with likely thunderstorms...maybe having a commiseration buddy will help you feel better? Yea...me neither. When will it be cool again??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovelight View Post
            Our high for today is 90; also insanely humid with likely thunderstorms...maybe having a commiseration buddy will help you feel better? Yea...me neither. When will it be cool again??
            Yup, I'm no help here either. Another commiseration buddy. I'm still entirely drenched in sweat when I get back from walking the dogs less than 2 miles at 9AM. Disgusting. I've probably already said this on here recently but I get genuinely pissed off when I see people on tv wearing jackets or sweaters now. I'm so over this heat and humidity I feel ragey any time I have to leave the house.
            Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I'm so jealous migirl
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

These posts are why I will never live in the south. Or most of the east or midwest. Or anywhere humid ever again, really, if I can help it.

It's hot here this week (high 80s), but pretty dry, and cooling down a lot at night.
                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
                  . Or anywhere humid ever again, really, if I can help it.

t.
                  I felt the exact same way after living out west....

Sadly, I didn't get my way. But now I know for my next move that I want both dry and sunny. Eventually we'll get it right (probably only for retirement, but that's something to look forward to!).

Comment

Living the humidity heat dream here in TX :/
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

It was rainy overnight, but we needed that half inch or so -- it brought our total rainfall for the month up to 1.1 inches. Rain had stopped by the time DS went to the bus stop, and now it's 62 with little to no breeze but patches of blue in the bright high clouds. Pretty much my favorite weather.
                      Alison

Comment

87 and so humid you could wring sweat from the air. My hair is staying clipped up because I'll look like Diana Ross if I take it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

It's a beautiful fall day. High 50s in the morning and a high of 78 midday
                          Tara
                          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
                            These posts are why I will never live in the south. Or most of the east or midwest. Or anywhere humid ever again, really, if I can help it.
                            Amen!

Comment

Currently 55* with a low of 35* tonight. Awesome sleeping weather. ☺️
                              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                              X