Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

September 24th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm officially serving Snakes In The Pool this weekend. They sound amazing.

Angie
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

The puppy tooted while he was scratching himself. He tried to look at his hiney to figure out where the sound came from and why. 😂

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Oh, and the boy had a sneezing fit in bed. I asked if he needed medicine. He fake coughed and said he thought he had apple juice spots. I have no idea where he came up with that phrase. I give him medicine in apple juice. Maybe that's where he got the idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Mommax that is great!
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Everyone needs me at once. Dd18 started classes yesterday at college, and she's homesick but having a great time socializing. She needs some alone time (introvert) but she won't get any (college living) and I wish I could just drive her to my parent's house so she can rest.

She's texted and called me (as in, voice call, to chat, which has never happened ever) and I am so busy I can't really focus on her. The moving truck comes tomorrow at 8 am. I am currently trying to measure every room to try to see where (if) furniture will fit.

Ds10 and dd6 have between them about 3 hours of homework per night that I have to assist with too. It's crazy. I'm going from one kid to the other constantly. Ds10 has terrible ADHD and tics right now.

Oh well. Good thing I don't have time to dwell!!!
            Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Big hugs Peggy!!!!
              Tara
              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Working...
              X