Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

September 29th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 29th News

"Just For Today" megathread. Post little announcements, petty rants, small victories, and superficial confessions here for one day only. But please please please consider opening new threads too. We nosy chickens want to read all the details and talk everything over ad nauseum too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Monday, Monday. Trying not to psych myself out about how busy my work weeks are this year. Finished a set of hard performances this weekend so now I need to focus on getting ready for another on the 15th and then I'm in the clear for awhile. Husband just left for some distinguished ophtho retreat in Chicago. 1 of 35 residents chosen in the entire country! Hopefully he can wear his social pants for the next couple days.

Comment

Spent 11 fucking hours at work. I am 27 weeks pregnant and too tired for this bullshit. My new boss sat in on our meeting that ran until 815pm and did nothing to help lead the meeting or draw it to a close. I had to do that. So annoying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

E ate off her own fork today (I loaded it with food and gave it to her, then she ate the food and gave the fork back). I thought it was pretty much the cutest thing ever, and totally made up for her grumpiness yesterday and lack of an afternoon nap today. She fell asleep almost immediately in the car on the way home, so I stopped at Sonic and got a Happy Hour cherry limeade (OK, and maybe some mozzarella sticks), and played on my phone for a bit just so she'd take a decent nap. I gave her ibuprofen before her bath, and we had a smooth bedtime. Hopefully the rest of the night goes well. I feel like this is probably teething finally, but who really knows.
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

This has been both a productive and unproductive day. I got a lot of exercise, ran my errands, helped at the school, and got the kids to and from karate. But I have done zippo at home and at the moment I want to do absolutely nothing except put my feet up and drink wine.
          Alison

Comment

Working...
          X