Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer: shorts, cute t-shirt (colored, not your "I ran a race variety" but J.Crew, Old Navy, etc.) and tennis shoes (like Simple). Also Athleta yoga shorts- where have they been all my life?!

Fall/Spring/Winter: Jeans, t-shirt, ballet flats, or tennis shoes. The colder the weather the more layering sweater, hoodies or jacket. I also love Athleta petite yoga pants.

Depending on the day also - I wear a ball cap to hide my helmet hair post workout ride, that is maybe once a week because it is not enough time to do my hair after a shower, or I am too lazy to do it.
    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

I guess it depends on the day. Some days I wear yoga pants and a tank and other days I wear a simple sundress. This week has been athletic skirt and tank, maxi dress and heals, sundress and sandals, jeans with a flowy top. I like to mix it up a bit
      Tara
      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

A top and a bottom? That's about it. The common thread with all of my tops is that they are wash-and-wear for daily use. I actually have my shirts sectioned off by "sometimes-always-never" (wear around kids) in my closet. I wear jeans, khakis, or a skirt depending on the weather and activities. I don't ever leave the house in yoga/athletic pants if I can help it. I exercise at home, and simply swapping the yoga pants for jeans is easy. I'm not judging anyone who does, it's just one of those "things" that I try not to do (like people who always make their beds).
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

V-neck t-shirts and shorts. Starting to move back into yoga pants. :/

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
            Strangely, I love to buy dresses. I have all kinds of cute dresses that I only wear to church. It is kind of stupid because I do not get much wear out of them but I just would not feel comfortable wearing them to work.
            This is me. I love dresses!! But I don't like wearing them.

Comment

When I'm at home, pjs. Outside, usually jeans and a t-shirt with sneakers. If it's for work, usually a button down, jeans, and boots.

Comment

Working...
              X