Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's March again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's March again!

Any b-ball fanatics out there?

Guess who I cheer for.

After the incomparable University of Kentucky, I tend to cheer for the SEC teams, Kansas, Cincinnati, and Louisville now that Pitino is coaching there. Also, I loathe, hate, despise Puke....oops, I mean "Duke".

So tell all, who are you cheering for? What a great time of year!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I'm not a b-ball fan but DH is and it remains to be seen if he'll even get to watch any of it since we have DISH which just pulled CBS, MTV, VH1, and a few others. I don't think he'll be too happy about it if this Viacom/DISH thing doesn't get settled in the next 8 days. I have a feeling we'll be switching soon!

Comment

I LOVE March Maddness!!! I tend to cheer for some home teams....Gonzaga and this year the Dogs (U Dub) will probably get in too! Unreal.

After the Washington teams, I tend to cheer for underdogs who aren't supposed to excel. I hope St. Joes makes a huge dent in the tourney and kills a few blue chip programs! Their point guard is not even 6 feet tall and he's amazing to watch.

I also love the past footage of the tournament. Michael Jordan's last second shot as a freshman, Christian Laetener's (Duke) shot to beat Kentucky years ago, and of course Chris Webber's(Michigan) time out that they didn't have....great, exciting moments no matter who you were rooting for!!!!!

I hope it's in HD this year!!!

My parents have a big screen where the picture is AMAZING!!!
      It's almost like you are there in the arenas!
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Well, we are as always cheering on the Jayhawks, though we aren't as optimistic this year! We really thought they were going to go all the way last year . I like March madness, too--it is about the only sporting "event" that I follow all year long.
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'm not a basketball fan, but if I were it'd be the GATORS!!!!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Go Pokes!! Big 12 champs, hopefully they can keep up the momentum!

OOOOOOOO

SSSSSSSSS

UUUUUUUUU

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm a Carolina fan. Hate Duke as well. They lost
              to Maryland!! Whoo-hoo. If UNC can't win, at least Duke lost...

Comment

Hey Kelly! How about them Gators?!?!

ps: I didn't even know the game was today. I called my sister to go shopping and she said "hello, SEC basketball?!?" And then I just realized I should probably look up the score to see who won!
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I LOVE March Madness - already have my bracket filled out and everything!

Sue, you must have more faith in our Jayhawks! Which I get to see, by the way, on Friday! My in-laws are season tickets holders in Lawrence so they have tickets to Fridays first round games in KC (OSU & KU's games), and my DH and I just happen to be heading home for a wedding so we're going to the night games. We won't get to see OSU, but we will get to see KU. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK - GO KU!

I have to say that if KU can't win I'm definitely cheering for OSU - I have a very good friend that went to school there - plus I can't possibly cheer for UNC after Roy's decision to leave! I also can't cheer for Duke unless they're playing UNC.

Let the Madness begin!
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Cheri, I am jealous! You will have to cheer extra loud for me too! Have fun at Kemper!

Comment

Working...
                    X